Driver who participated in EGT4M Season 2, have not to do the PQ again!
- This Mode allows us, to split the Grid into 2 Divisions of Strengths.
- THIS MODE IS NO DRIVER VS. DRIVER to seperate the drivers in 2 Divisions!!
- Only 2 Drivers can drive their Pre Qualifying at the same time.
- Format: Lobby starts -> Warmup (till the drivers are ready) or the Host tells that the warmup is over + following 9 lap Race
- 30mn maximum planned for each Pre Qualifying Session
- LOBBYNAME: EGTM PreQuali
- Lobbysettings are the same as the series settings except:
- Tirewear: x3
- Fuelusage: x4
- Tires: Race Medium
- BoP: on // Setup: fixed
- Track: Red Bull Ring – Track Time(ingame): 15:15pm
- Car & BoP: Alfa 4C GT4
- Season 2 PreQualification Time/Result determined of the average lap time of the 4 best laps between lap 2-8.
- leaving the track during the 8 lap race disqualifies the driver and he will be added to last position in the pre qualifying table
- leaving the Lobby, disconnect for example, is not a problem if the driver can come back in time into the lobby, before his pre quali block ends!